Colored Sands Sea Lights
4 paintings on the theme of underwater life to be colored with tinted and fluorescent sands. The child places the work in the box, exposes the pre-glued areas using the tool provided, then sprinkles them with sand following the color code indicated in the booklet. Once the designs have been revealed, what a surprise at nightfall: the illustrations come to life in the dark!
• Thanks to the fluorescent sands, the sea creatures glow in the dark!
• A clever tool designed by DJECO to peel away the protective paper and reveal the pre-glued areas.
• A clean activity: the child works in the box to avoid scattering the sand.
• A clever kit where the box has a small hole to collect the excess sand and pour it back into the wide-opening pots.
• 1 storage box with elastic closure to store the supplies once the activity is over.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
Contents: 4 partially illustrated and pre-glued cards (7.87"x7.87"), 12 pots of colored sand, 6 of which are fluorescent, 1 plastic tool, 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in color.
Measurements: 7.87" x 7.87"
Design by: Philip Giordano, Japan
Recommended for ages 5-8 years