Finger Puppet Books
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable fingerpuppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time exploring the concept of unconditional love
- Great gift for Valentine's Day, Mothers Day, Father's Day, Easter, Grandparent's Day and birthdays
Sarah Ward is a freelance designer and illustrator living in Sheffield, England. After studying for a degree in Visual Communication Sarah worked at Hallmark Cards before making the move to freelance work. Her clients include Autumn Publishing, Gartner Greetings, Hallmark Cards UK, Igloo Books, Metlife Magazine, Parragon Books, Sainsbury's, Small World Creations Ltd, UK Greetings.